Sunday, June 10, 2012

Smorgasburg and Ramen

It's my first time at Smorgasburg, but it was great! very cute. Wanted to eat everything but ended up eating 2 Ramens that I absolutely wanted to try!
first up, Yuji ramen's cold mazemen!
They run their ramen business in Kinfolk bar, which i like but I never had a chance to eat the ramen so I'm thrilled to have the chance to tell myself; I had it! and it was good!
this was a chilled thick ramen noodle with tomato and clam sauce, adding a very pasta-ish flair to the whole thing.

and then Ebisu ramen! They havent started their shop yet, which will open fairly soon I think, next to Chai in Williamsburg.  Their noodle was a chinese type warm noodle with chashu and fried garlic chips.  Yum!
Must go back to try more of the other stands I missed on this occasion :D



No comments:

Post a Comment