Friday, February 11, 2011

Cafe Asean

this was my first time here, but Cafe Asean was so great!!!
I went late at night with a friend who already had dinner, but after seeing the menu he got hungry and had a full bowl of soup noodle himself :)
Mine (top picture) was a Laksa Lemak and let me tell you, it was SO GOOD!!!
It was a coconut flavor soup with tons of sea food & garlic chips!!! very tasty.
My friend's noodle soup was good as well.
It had two types of noodles!!! not sure if that was done on purpose but kinda funny!!
They have cute hanging lanterns all over the store (sorry, no pictures) and its such a cute cozy little place.
Apparently theres a garden area in the back where I am sure to come back to eat once my dreams come true and its SPRING again in NY!!!
Cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment