Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bar room @the Modern

Lamb and Goat Cheese Terrine

Pan-Roasted Veal Sweetbreads

Coffee Caramel Dome

I am spoiled.
I am totally spoiled.
I ate at the Bar room@the Modern, and it was SO GOOD!!!!
I have to forget about it, cus this is NOT something I can eat everyday.
I am going to keep telling myself that this was a really good dream and that I shouldn't expect it to happen again, and if it did, I'm just lucky.
I ate at the dining room of the modern before but this was the first time I went to the bar room section, which was just as delicious!  It was also very interesting to go with someone who really knows wine, but kind enough to not make me feel like an idiot when obviously I have no knowledge of the grape juice!  Gochisousamadeshita♥

No comments:

Post a Comment